The Weekly 3 is a round up of all the posts for the week boiled down to 3 sentences. If the 3 sentences spark your curiosity, read the full post by clicking on the title.
- Profitability is connected to Humanity.
- Humanity is caring about other people.
- The easiest way to care about someone is to be be curious about them.
- If you hold your effort at its current level and increase curiosity, you get more information out of the sales calls you are in.
- If you hold your ability to make connections at its current level and increase curiosity, you have more loose ends to tie up and more problems to solve.
- Curiosity gets you more results faster than any other part of the Kick Ass Sales Philosophy.
- External Curiosity is your desire to know more about someone external to you and your company
- Internal Curiosity is your desire to know what is going on with you, your products, your company, your processes, your suppliers, etc.
- The more you know internally, the more ammunition you have to fire at the problems you will encounter when being externally curious with customers..