Every post this week summarized in 3 sentences:
- Effort is involved in Process, so Curiosity and Ability to Make Connections are Sales Skills-related.
- I am in favor of coming into a sales call with a list of questions to ask.
- Most people don't know how to have a conversation, especially one in which they have to lead the conversation without being the one that talks the most.
- There is someone who emotionally, spiritually, under-the-radar-ly is a leader.
- It is the play of the guy on the field that determines the outcome of the game; your clients just need help making sure they are inspired enough that you win.
- Being curious will help you go deeper than any scripted list will.
- Everyone hates to wait for connections.
- Prospects everywhere are waiting to see if there is a connection between their problem and the solution being presented to them.
- Spell it out the connection between your solution and their problem in clear and simple language.