All this week's post summarized in 3 sentences.
- This past weekend I experience one of the greatest days of failure I have ever endured.
- As I sat on the ski lift on my way back down to the lodge in complete surrender after only making it through half the race, I started thinking about what I had learned.
- This week I wanted to share those lessons with you as they relate to sales.
- Change requires a catalyst.
- I'd rather be where I am now, having tried and failed, then be where I was, on my couch and ignorant of where the path would lead.
- If you "stay on the couch" rather than try something new, your sales career will be crippled.
- Failure is defined as an act or instance of failing or proving unsuccessful.
- Endgame is defined as the final stage of a game such as chess or bridge, when few pieces or cards remain.
- Don't let the shrapnel of failure work its way into your body and result in the endgame of the death of your sales career.