The Weekly 3 is a round up of all the posts for the week boiled down to 3 sentences. If the 3 sentences spark your curiosity, read the full post.
- Effort is made up of measurables, standards, and expections.
- Effort is the foundation of success.
- Measurables are the 1 or 2 activities you can boil your sales process down to and that are under your control.
- Standards are the amount of your measurables that you must do in order to be average.
- A Kick Ass Sales Person keeps these in mind for one reason: to stay away from them as they only lead to mediocrity.
- Sometimes, it is just as good to know what you need to stay away from as it is to know what it is you need to gravitate towards.
- Expectations are the levels of activity and performance you set for yourself.
- Expectations require a level of belief or they are probably just standards in disguise.
- How much more could you accomplish if your expectations guided your efforts?